The team you're joining is focused on building portals, automation pipelines, and orchestration systems for my clients' business market. The software is used internally and will serve external business clients in the future. They specialize in networking and connectivity solutions, and cloud communications. Their portal and backend engines enable users to deploy and provision multiple products while managing their lifecycle.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Code and develop on ServiceNow platform and other systems for automated end-to-end features.
- Complete internal portal for efficient Smart Combination product delivery
- Introduce new automation pipelines and enhance existing ones
- Build internal APIs and refactor automation engine for stability and performance
We're seeking candidates with:
- Software development skills in enterprise software.
- Knowledge and experience in large-scale enterprise software solutions
- Familiarity with Agile and preferably Test Driven Development
- Experience in building APIs
- Understanding of database design and preferably SQL knowledge
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Florian Rebel
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Over the past decade, countries across the globe have invested massive amounts of money in railway renewals, but maintenance backlogs...
Python developer matchmaking couples
This is an opportunity to be a python development 'match maker' and help an innovative and open-minded company improve and...
Fullstack Developer in encryption tech
This is an opportunity to join a leading organization specializing in the development and deployment of cutting-edge network encryption solutions...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.