65000 - 70000 per month|
Join a Global Pharmaceutical company making a real difference! - Apply Now!
Title: Facilities Manager/Lead
Reporting To: Operations Director/COO
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Industry: Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical
Salary: upto 70,000DKK/month
At Darwin Recruitment, we are thrilled to be partnered with a global player in the pharmaceutical and diagnostic industry. They are one of the biggest biotechnology companies globally, developing innovative solutions across a range of major diseases. Their ambition lies in transforming healthcare solutions with their innovation.
Working at this company as the Facilities Manager/Lead, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and production of the SHE/HSE management system. You will also be working to improve the facility to ensure it is fit for purpose. This role is part of the Facility Management team.
- Lead SHE/HSE and Site Security.
- Promote and improve the SHE/HSE and site security.
- Ensuring compliance to all related directives from management
- Stay up to date with local and national legal regulations
- Driving budgeting and forecasting to ensure financial goals are achieved
- 2 years of experience within a SHE/HSE
- Management experience
- Qualifications within SHE/HSE
- Fluent Danish and English
- Experience from a relevant industry (manufacturing for example)
- Experience in Site/Facility Management
Please apply or email james.allen@darwinrecruitment for more information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Production supervisors/managers.
Join a Global Pharmaceutical company making a real difference! - Apply Now! Title: Facilities Manager/Lead Reporting To: Operations Director/COO Location:...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.