Power Electronics R&D.
Power Electronics R&D
As a key member of the team, you will play a crucial role in launching a world first in propulsion system technology, into orbit. Your personal responsibility will include the design, simulation and production of DC-DC power converter from scratch for the propulsion system. Your role is vital in ensuring the flawless execution of the maiden in-orbit demonstration.
Who we are looking for:
- Understanding of the fundamentals of power electronics
- Expert in electrical power converters
- PCB design, schematic and layout experience is required
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- You should have experience in isolating, non-isolating, hard-and-soft switching topologies
- Experience in space-proof circuits for the power processing unit of a propulsion system
- Altium experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tommy Somers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Top rated client with multiple sites across Wisconsin is currently looking for Electrical Engineers and Senior Electrical Engineers to join...
Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer will lead the design and implementation of testing of embedded systems and identify engineering trends to...
Do you want to play a key role in designing, developing, and implementing innovative electrical solutions for diverse marine applications?...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.