Medical Science Liaison.
Medical Science Liaison
I am searching for an experienced Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to join a global pharmaceutical company in Zurich.
You will be tasked with monitoring product lifecycles and acting as a scientific expert and a key link between multiple stakeholders.
- Be the go-to expert for medical-scientific information on dermatology and neurology.
- Build and maintain relationships with top doctors and decision-makers in the healthcare industry.
- Launch our pipeline products in dermatology, especially in atopic dermatitis.
- Answer medical questions from doctors and patients.
- Create and deliver scientific content that is both informative and engaging.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Develop and implement medical training programs and scientific projects.
- Attend national and international congresses and training events.
- Collaborate with physicians and CROs to support clinical studies.
- Be the bridge between medical, marketing, and sales.
- Support the field service with training and scientific support.
- Report to the Medical Affairs Regional Director.
- PhD in medicine, pharmacy, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in scientific project management.
- Specialist knowledge in dermatology and neurology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in German, English, and French.
- Knowledge of the Swiss healthcare system.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.