WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: This is a contract role, planned to last 6 months and is outside IR35.
In the job you'll be tasked with working together with the team own all parts of the system life-cycle - helping detailing requirements, coding, testing, releasing, monitoring and bug fixing.
You'll also need experience of react (and/or react native) as well as writing clean and testable code.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- React (and/or react native)
- Some experience in Node.js
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- A valuable team player who is committed to succeeding, failing and learning together with other talented people as a collective and not as individuals
- A developer who cares about code quality, regular testing, and usability of the end product
- Highly motivated, and willing to drive initiates end-to-end
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a well known international financial/e-commerce company.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Use the latest and most relevant technologies
- Are working with some of the best developers in Europe
- Are a diverse and inclusive employer and have a great work culture
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.