Datacenter Electrical Engineer.
Datacenter Electrical Engineer
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join our team of data center engineers. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of electrical engineering principles and practices, as well as experience in the design, construction, and maintenance of data center electrical systems.
- Design, construct, and maintain data center electrical systems
- Conduct electrical testing and commissioning
- Troubleshoot and repair data center electrical equipment
- Develop and implement safety procedures
- Work with other engineers and technicians to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data center electrical engineering
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering principles and practices
- Experience in the design, construction, and maintenance of data center electrical systems
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong safety awareness
Must be EU resident
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Junior Electronics Engineer / St Gallen, Switzerland / CHF 600-700 per day Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one...
Electrical Design Engineer - Floro
My client is a rapidly growing start-up at the forefront of the electric boating industry. They design, develop and deliver...
Senior Electrical Engineer
We are an exceptional employee-owned firm that places the highest value on individuals. Our commitment extends beyond hiring top talent;...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.