Aeronautical Studies Engineer.
Aeronautical Studies Engineer
€40000 - €60000 per year|
Are you looking to take on the role of an Aeronautical Studies Engineer?
Do you have experience working within the aviation industry in a similar role?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Reporting into the Technical Director
- Utilizing design tools (CAD, DAO, mechanical calculation tools, etc.) to develop the product definition file.
- Organising and executing the detailed design of products or specific components, ensuring compliance with specifications (Bills of Materials, 3D, 2D, etc.) while meeting set deadlines, objectives, and technical requirements.
- Facilitating the flow of engineering information (lists, plans, CAD files) to certification/justification departments, methods, and programs.
- Preparing for and participating in internal or external design reviews (PDR, CDR, FAI).
- Taking charge of designing, monitoring, and validating prototypes.
- Collaborating with the certification/justification department to initiate necessary tests.
- Conducting technological watch to stay updated on relevant advancements.
- Ensuring strict adherence to budgets and certification deadlines assigned to you
- An engineering degree or equivalent qualification in aeronautics, or lower qualifications combined with relevant experience, will be considered.
- The ideal candidate should have more than 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in 3D design tools, such as Catia V5 or equivalent.
- Knowledge of calculation methods, with experience in FEMAP being advantageous.
- You should be familiar with regulations related to PART 21 J / PART 21G / DOA and POA.
- Fluency in English (level B2) is a mandatory requirement for this position as well as Fluency in French.
- The position includes occasional travel within France and abroad.
- This is a fixed-term position with remuneration tailored to applicants' profiles.
- Immerse yourself in a high-end sector where aesthetics serves prestigious clients.
- Become part of an environment that prioritizes people and puts them at the centre of the action.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Aeronautical Studies Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.