Wind Turbine Technician (Minnesota).
Wind Turbine Technician (Minnesota)
$55000 - $75000 per year|
Looking to quit the travelling and settle down?
A new position has opend up in the Minnesota area.
Master the Blades and Keep the Megawatts Flowing:
- Become a wind turbine maestro: Replace generators, gearboxes, blades, and more, soaring to new heights (literally!).
- Diagnose with precision: Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic issues like a tech ninja.
- Preventative maintenance pro: Stay ahead of the curve with lubrication, testing, and analysis to keep turbines humming.
- Unravel the mysteries: Conduct root cause analysis to identify equipment faults and develop solutions like a problem-solving detective.
- Ready to climb the ladder: 1 year of wind turbine experience or similar skills and education.
- Safety first: Current OSHA 10, First Aid, and CPR certifications are essential.
- Fearless heights: Conquer vertigo and work comfortably at 260+ feet.
- Gadgets and gizmos: Master mechanical and electrical testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Tech-savvy: Navigate computers like a digital native.
- Communicate clearly: Share your knowledge with written and verbal fluency.
- Physically fit: Lifting, walking, climbing, reaching, kneeling, crawling, and balancing are all in a day's work.
This is no ordinary job - it's a chance to harness the power of the wind, conquer new challenges, and leave a lasting impact on the future of energy!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Vestas Level C Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for Vestas Level C Technician with Cable experience. The project is starting immediately and is...
Darwin Recruitment are recruiting for experienced HV Technicians to work for an established Service Provider within the Wind industry. We...
IRATA Lvl 3 Composite Repair Technician
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for IRATA Level 3 - Composite Blade Repair Technicians to work on campaigns across North...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.