Job Title: Marine Architect
Reports To: Director of Engineering
The Marine Architect is responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of marine vessels. This includes working with a variety of technologies, such as CAD software, finite element analysis software, and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of marine engineering principles and be able to translate design requirements into technical specifications.
- Design marine vessels, such as ships, boats, and submarines
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost estimates
- Develop and manage construction plans and schedules
- Inspect and test marine vessels
- Oversee the repair and maintenance of marine vessels
- Stay up-to-date on the latest marine engineering technologies
- Bachelor's degree in naval architecture or marine engineering
- 3+ years of experience in marine engineering
- Strong understanding of marine engineering principles
- Experience with CAD software, finite element analysis software, and CAM software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and documentation skills
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a passion for marine engineering. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and they will be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Freelance - Remote - 6 Months Job - PCS7 Programmer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 75% Remote...
Freelance - Remote - 6 Months Job - PCS7 Programmer Client Location - Stuttgart Remote work offering - 75% Remote...
Worldwide Sales Manager
Worldwide Sales Manager Job Description: As the Worldwide Sales Manager, you will oversee a global team of 150 technicians stationed...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.