My client are looking for experienced Senior and Tech lead Full stack developers in Stavanger. Please see below:
My client is a global technology provider with comprehensive conference rooms, control rooms and experience centre's Since 1998. They have empowered the digital workforce to connect, Visualize, and collaborate on their critical data. They serve global enterprises and governments with the highest requirements for usability, security, and quality, that engage people, encourage collaboration, and accelerate decision-making.
- 18 offices in major cities in the USA, Europe, Middle East & Asia.
* 100+ Command & Control rooms delivered to the most demanding government customers in the world.
* 50+ countries around the global delivered too
They are a small an informal SW development team.
We are currently 7 developers who all reports to the CTO. We are open for the new role to take this responsibility or act more like a coordinator. This is up for discussion.
We have three groups, centred around our product families:
Control and Agent
o Multiple .net applications written in C#
o Deployed on a Win10 IoT appliance, MS MTR or Windows Desktops
o Multiple web applications, with web services and a traditional web interface
o Deployed on .net Core, IIs and MS SQL
o Embedded firmware written in C++ with a web interface for configuration of our video processor hardware
Our products are used by global corporations like Accenture, Chevron, P&G and Microsoft.
The fact that Microsoft is become a large customer, in addition to a tight with the MS Teams team has given us a unique opportunity for growth.
What we're looking for:
- .NET framework - C# - Visual studio
- Threading / Sockets - Ability to understand what is occurring under the hood
- Windows desktop programming using Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Web services - Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) / REST / SOAP
- Development or usage of a wide range of APIs
- GIT and other support applications for SW developers
- Write high quality software
- Evaluate APIs and develop native integration towards third party equipment
- Provide recommendations and ideas for system improvements
- Review software and systems documentation
- Perform bug fixes and enhance the existing code base
- Provide sales support
- Work closely with partners, clients and other key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics / Computer science
- Several years of relevant experience can replace formal technical education
- As we work with a wide variety of communication protocols, the candidate needs to be comfortable at understanding and implementing support for third party APIs
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written) and willing to add your voice to the team discussions
- Comfortable working along side colleges in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications
- Excellent analytics skills, able to abstract a development task to pieces which can be built upon and reused.
- Language: English
- Being part of a fast paced, rapidly growing, global technology company
- Develop products for the largest companies in the world
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment
- Opportunity to travel
Please send over your CV and this will be reviewed immediately
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Honey Jones
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .NET.
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are partnering with an innovative early stage medical start-up in Cologne. As their funding continues it's now time for...
Head of Software Development (.Net)
100% remote working - Head of Software (.net / C# stack) For a business building digital products used by 190,000...
ServiceNow ITSM Functional Consultant
Role: ServiceNow ITSM Consultant Location: Fully remote When: ASAP Length: Until end of year, then ext. thereafter About: This customer...
USA TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.