Senior Linux Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000 - €77000 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2019-04-29 15:19:25 +0100
Devops Engineer - Unix/Linux, AWS, Kubernetes, CEPH
€75.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, lease-car, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to join an international and innovative AI/ML company in Amsterdam? Have you got it what it takes to work on a complex SaaS-platform: automation, configuration, designs, architecture, operations, and more? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimise the existing environment and to ensure thousands of customers worldwide use the product successfully?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 5+ years' hands-on Linux experience, preferably: CentOS, RedHat, Debian9, but also
- Bash-scripting, Ansible, AWS, Kubernetes, monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios and/or Prometheus), CEPH/LVM, VLans, and HA-virtualised platforms (KVM, pfsensee, HAproxy)
- is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in its sector with a 1000+ server SaaS-platform that services thousands of customers globally
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €80.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Prefers quality over quantity, that is a market leader in their niche
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 10% performance bonus, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance) and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the Senior DevOps Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition? Apply now and interview tomorrow!
Managing This Role
I am a Lead Recruitment Consultant and have been part of Darwin since 2013. I specialise in sourcing and placing open source specialists in permanent positions in the Netherland...Sophie's Full Bio