Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-04-11 16:42:35 +0100
Would you like to contribute to the future of connected, eMobility?
This business pride themselves on their diverse tech team, and their overall contribution to a great engineering culture in Berlin. This includes teaching at Coding Schools, and participating in Open Source projects.
You'll be responsible for:
· Developing several cross platform applications for IoT Devices
· Lead the delivery of Frontend Applications, with a strong focus on UX
· Working with the software engineering team to build powerful Backend APIs
· Contributing to a sharing culture, and mentoring junior Developers
You should bring:
· A positive growth mentality, with a desire to improve the development team, but also the wider development community in Berlin
· Experience with Node.js
· A Degree in Computer Science
What's on offer?
- A diverse and motivating environment in Kreuzberg
- €1000 personal development budget
- Your own scooter
- Good salary package and stock options
- A trusting environment with flexible hours, vacation, and work from home possibilities
Managing This Role
I’m a Technical Recruiter helping developers find their place within the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning market in North-Germany. I like to understand developers in...Jo's Full Bio