Junior Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , €280 - €300 per day
DATUM DER VERÖFFENTLICHUNG
2018-05-15 16:40:02 +0100
ART DER TÄTIGKEIT
My client, a market leading telecommunication provider based in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to promote project management methods within their Entertainment Department. The project will start on the 04/06/2018 for the duration of 7 months.
Junior Project Manager
Main projects in GDO Entertainment: Development and Deployment of setup box feature and maintenance releases. Also working on development and deployment of TV-Apps like Netflix.
Start date: 04/06/2018
End date: 15/12/2018
Capacity: Full-time on location
Project Specialist - play a proactive role in the promotion of project management methods and standards, implementation of good project management practice, and the monitoring of certain projects.
Tools Experts - provide expertise in software tools to support the change environment. Clarity/ Wiki/ Analytics
Risk: Ensuring that within the projects the governance is done timely to ensure good progress. Manage multiple project meetings and their decks. Ensure that the risk management for the whole program is covered and supported.
Budget: Understand the workflow and process for the budget overview. Reporting on financial information.
We are looking for a Jr. Project Manager, that really wants to work in a multinational environment and has ambitions in project management. The person will work with multiple senior project and program managers. The person needs to be full of energy and proactive.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is a must.
- Plus is Clarity and SharePoint knowledge
- Experience in portfolio/project planning processes; techniques, and methodology, especially in a Multi-functional and commercial environment;
- Preferably experience in the telecom sector; leadership, coaching and mentoring of a team;
- PRINCE 2, PMP, IPMA, Lean Six Sigma, APMP or MSP or other recognized industry qualification;
- Ambition in project mgt.
Skills and Competencies:
- Project & time management;
- Relationship & stakeholder management;
- Interpersonal skills; awareness of politics/environment;
- Self-drive; team/people leadership;
- Communication & presentation skills;
- Delivery management
If you, or someone you can recommend, are interested in this exciting project and able to start from the 04/06/2018, please contact me at: +31203058550 or apply with your CV at email@example.com
Find Your New Job Here
WILLKOMMEN IN DER WELT VON DARWIN
In den letzten 15 Jahren haben wir eine solide Recruitment-Strategie entwickelt, die uns zu unserem erheblichen Wachstum in Europa verholfen hat. Wir glauben, dass wir das beste Arbeitsumfeld für unsere Mitarbeiter zur Verfügung stellen sowie ein konkurrenzloses Niveau an Service für unsere Kunden und Kandidaten. Aktuelle Neuigkeiten über Darwin finden Sie hierSIGN UP NOW