WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Top Tips for Building a Personal Brand
In the last in our mini webinar series with Eric Weber, Data Thought Leader and GM of Data Science at Yelp, he give us his top tips for building a personal brand:
1. Start in ONE SPOT. Don't try to tackle multiple channels at once.
2. Build things organically.
3. It's a marathon not a sprint.
4. Set a schedule.
5. Be consistent.
6. Understand who you want to be.
7. Post about your everyday experiences and challenges.
8. Be HONEST! If you dont understand something, ask your network.
9. Build a rapport.
BUT THE TWO BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS ARE:
Consistency is key and consistency is key; people want to be able to contribute to the conversation.
For more information around each of these great tips, what the full video below.
What would your top tip be? Comment below. We'd love to hear from you.
#personalbrand #datascience #thoughtleadership #recruitment